“Laughter is the best medicine.”
I strongly believe in the Law of Attraction and “the better it gets – the better it gets” and “the worse it gets – the worse it gets”! Or Simply “Like attracts Like”. And because of that I am always looking for great, easy, and simple ways to help people improve the way they feel so that in return they can improve the overall quality of their life and most importantly the present emotional state. The easiest and fastest way to do just that is Laughter!
Laughter is often recognized as a wonderful tool used to add more happiness to your life. However most people forget how incredible this tool is in helping you create the life you truly desire. This simple, and easily harnessed tool can help you attract whatever you want in your life. A quick 60 seconds of true laughter can dramatically change your vibration for the better! The fact is nothing works faster and is more reliable then laughter to bring your mind and body back into perfect vibrational balance.
Some of the recognized benefits of Laughter:
Mental Health Benefits:
Adds joy and zest to life
Eases anxiety and fear
Physical Health Benefits:
Lowers stress hormones
Relaxes your muscles
Prevents heart disease
Attracts others to us
Helps defuse conflict
Promotes group bonding
Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain. (not recommended for pain relief in people who have recently had abdominal surgery or any other health problems that could be made seriously worse by laughter- please consult your physician) Why Run when you can Laugh? LOL
One of the best things about Laughter (like a smile) it is Contagious!
How to bring more Laughter into your day
- When you hear laughter, go toward it. Sometimes a funny story and the laughter that follows are private among a small group of people, but usually not. More often, people are very happy to share their funny story. So when you hear laughter nearby, seek it out and ask, “What’s funny? “
- Watch a comedy. There are plenty of 30 minute sitcoms and movies that are designed to make you laugh.
- Spend time with fun people. These are people who laugh easily–both at themselves and at life’s absurdities–and who routinely find the humor in everyday events. Their playful point of view and laughter are contagious.
- Go to a comedy club. As anyone who has ever been to see a comedian knows – it doesn’t even matter if the comedian is funny. In some cases the less funnier they are the better and the more you will laugh. You just can’t lose at comedy club.
- Goof around with children. Often adults can be so serious! Which in some cases can cause laughter- but for the most part children have a better ability to “act a fool”. Spend more time with them and participate in their, games, jokes and most importantly their laughter. Children have so many jokes – most of which are not by typical adult standards funny – but laugh anyhow.
- Go to a “laughter yoga” class.
- Do something silly. Watch the video below. Amanda Gore will show you just how to be silly!