Happyecho’s Huge List of Positive Afformations - 240 Afformations(downloadable/printer friendly)
covering all aspects of life plus how to start now & tips.
Download your FREE copy - Click here.
New expanded list 240 Afformations – 7pages!
This is an amazing tool! It’s one of my favorites because it can create fast change in your habits, circumstances, and attitude. And it’s one of the simplest ways to improve your level of happiness!
An Afformation is an affirmation with a neat little twist that makes a huge difference. Put very simply an Afformation is the question form of an affirmation. Noah St. John is the master mind behind this new way creating. Noah figured out the human mind is always asking and searching for the answers to questions. However, a lot of us spend way too much of our time asking self-defeating questions.
Why am I so fat?
Why don’t I do anything right?
Why I’m I not lovable?
So with the law of attraction in mind asking yourself self-defeating questions will only attract more reasons to ask self-defeating questions.
And let’s be real here has asking yourself “Why am I so fat?” ever made you thin? Most people feel like eating the whole pantry after asking themselves that question.
What about “Why don’t I do anything right?” Do you succeed? Or do you stumble your words in front of the boss, client, mother-in-law or just plain stumble over your own feet? You get the point?
Whatever self-defeating question you have isn’t doing you any good. It doesn’t improve your mood. And it only makes you notice your “problem” more. So why bother asking negative questions? Why not switch “Why am I so fat?” to “Why does everyone think I’m losing weight?” or “Why is it so easy for me to lose weight?”
Can it hurt you to make the switch even if you don’t believe the new question? NO! Give it a try. Take whatever negative question you’ve asked yourself recently and switch it. Do it now. Don’t worry about answering the new positive question – just ask it! Let the Universe and its wonderful Law’s do all the work for you.
Think about areas in your life you would like to improve (Physical, Mental, Spiritual, Relationships, Financial, Work, Emotional, etc…) Write down what you really want in those areas on a list.
Now take each item on the list and write one or more positive statements for each; in present tense. (Some of your statements will already be true – either you just haven’t realized it yet or you have and need to strengthen your belief in yourself. And others you’ll have to pretend to begin with. To help yourself in pretending: Ask yourself “How would I feel if I believed this statement?” Then imagine it!)
Then turn your affirmation into a question!
1. I want a fulfilling love relationship becomes:
- I am worthy of Love! (Already true!) Why am I so worthy of Love?
- I love and accept myself for who I am right now! (If you want someone else to feel this way you must first find a way to do it yourself. You teach others how to treat you – by how you treat yourself) Why do I love and accept myself for who I am?
- I have such a wonderful partner that fulfils me on many levels. (Pretend – Ask yourself: “How would I feel if I believed this statement?” Then imagine it!) Why did I get such a wonderful partner that fulfills me on many levels?
2. I want to feel better physically becomes:
- I deserve to feel great! (Already true!) Why do I deserve to feel great?
- Every Cell in my body vibrates with energy and health. (Pretend – Ask yourself: “How would I feel if I believed this statement?” Then imagine it!) Why does every Cell in my body vibrates with energy and health?
- I feel GREAT! (Pretend – Ask yourself: “How would I feel if I believed this statement?” Then imagine it!) Why do I feel so GREAT?
- I am healthy and have endless energy. (Pretend – Ask yourself: “How would I feel if I believed this statement?” Then imagine it!) Why am I so healthy and have endless energy?
- Try to stay away from words like: will, can, plan.
- Don’t try to answer the question – let the Universe!
- Say your afformations in front of a mirror.
- Make your afformations into a song.
- Add emotion – Say your afformations with passion!
- Imagine It!!!
- AND CHECK OUT THE PRINTABLE PDF – HAPPYECHO’S HUGE LIST OF AFFORMATIONS
Go to www.iAfform.com for a free 60-second Afformation Stress-Buster you can listen to anytime, anywhere.