Start Now Guide
Things to consider when writing your script:
- So stay away from negative or past tense statements.
- During a hypnotic state the suggestive phrases should be repeated; this will ensure optimal effect.
Things to consider while recording your script:
- Tone of voice – you should speak in a tone that sounds calm, and confident.
Before you start listening to your recording:
- Make sure your bedroom is clean and organized (physical messes have an effect on our mind).
- Close your eyes
- Take 10 slow deep breaths (in through the nose, and out through the mouth)
- Say to yourself the word ‘Relax’ on each out breath.
Things to consider while listening to your self-hypnosis recording:
- Use ear buds. You’ll have much better results.
- Use visualization. Make the image as real as you can, use all of your senses.
Don’t be afraid to fall asleep. Just let yourself go and trust in your script.
If you haven’t already you need to read this book (if you – have read it again and again 🙂 )