Answers the question – What are the top 14 traits of happy people?
Happy people tend to:
- have lower, and more modest expectations and aspirations
- a slightly lower desire for success than unhappy people
- not “need” their ambitions to become reality in order to be happy
THE MAJOR POINTS
- Don’t set yourself up for disappointment.
- Our culture greatly overestimates the relationship between long-term goals and happiness.
- Success may not lead to happiness, but happiness leads to success.
- Happy people get what they want, because they want what they can get.